Our unique, inclusive and supportive approach recognises the needs of each individual in our care and is championed by our young, professional and energetic teams. We are determined to challenge negativity, change perceptions and celebrate the achievements of looked after children in our care.
Many Castlecare homes are rated as outstanding by Ofsted and they all provide high quality accommodation for vulnerable and challenging young people in safe, pleasant city, rural and semi rural areas across the UK.
A nurturing environment and the promise of a school placement for every child gives each individual the foundation they need to discover their potential and overcome the challenges they face.
Castlecare has a highly regarded reputation as a care business that cares. Our focus on leadership and professional development ensures a culture of safe practice and achievement throughout the organisation.
- Home managers supporting each other and engaging with young people.
- Staff are committed and compassionate.
- Understanding the needs of local authorities.
- Encouraging staff to get close.
- Recognising the child behind the mask.
- Excellent training.
- Ability to work with more difficult children.
- Recognising the needs of each individual child in care.
- Stickability – don’t give up on children.
- Long term commitment of staff – many have been with Castlecare for 10 years plus.
- Consistency at senior management level.
- Financial security.
- Castlecare consider factors such as “matching” and the long term prospects of the children in their care.
- Value and a fixed price ‘contract’
Our success is based on:
If you have a referral you wish to discuss with us please email us your contact details or alternatively call our 24 hour referral line: 0800 917 5671.